SOUTH POINT COMMUNITY CENTER
404 SECOND STREET WEST
SOUTH POINT OH 45680
RULES & REGULATIONS:
The following rules and regulations
apply to all rentals. There is a $100.00 damage deposit required
for all rentals. The renter agrees to abide by the rules and
regulations as described in this document. Failure to comply
with these rules and regulations, or damage to the building
and/or contents, will result in forfeiture of the damage
1. Only residents of the Village 21
years of age or older may rent the South Point Community Center
2. Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages
are permitted on the premises.
3. Absolutely NO gambling activities
or events are to take place in the SPCC.
4. Absolutely NO smoking inside the
5. All fees/deposits must be paid
prior to the key being released.
6. Parties for minors must be
supervised by an adult over the age of 21, and that person must
be present at all times during the rental period.
7. No loud music or noise allowed
after 11:00 P.M.
8. Only Service Animals are allowed
inside the SPCC. Other pets are not permitted inside the
building and they may not be left unattended on the premises.
9. Decorations are permitted;;
however, only removable craft tape or command strips are to be
used. Materials such as masking tape, shipping or packing tape,
nails, staples, tacks, push pins, or other adhesives of any kind
are not to be used on the walls, ceilings or tables.
10. Tables and chairs are not to be
taken out of the building for any reason and must be returned to
their original arrangement.
11. All garbage is to be placed in
garbage bags and placed in the garbage containers outside of the
building. Floors are to be swept. Flush commodes and make sure
the stove, oven and lights are turned off. Sinks and countertop
must be clean. Make sure that you have removed all food and
containers from the refrigerator and freezer.
12. Close all windows, lock building
and place the key in the night deposit box by the Municipal
13. The South Point Police, any
Village employee or board member for the People for the Point
have the right to enter the premises at any time.
14. The renter hereby shall indemnify
and hold harmless the Village of South Point and the People for
the Point, Inc. from any and all claims, actions and judgments
related to the Renter’s use and rental of the premises located
at 404 Second Street West, South Point, Ohio including any
agents or employees.
The Village of South Point and People
for the Point, Inc., reserve the right to refuse rental for any
DEPOSIT & FEES:
1. Rental fees are $15.00 per hour
with a minimum of 4-hour rental.
2. Deposit must be paid in full when
applying for the rental.
3. Rental fees must be paid by the
4. Pending no damage to the building
or grounds during the rental, and no violations of the contract,
the deposit will be refunded within 10 business days after the
rental. The refund will be mailed to the address on the
contract. If damages exceed the deposit amount, renter will be
billed for the remainder of the damage repair.
5. If the building is not clean and
decorations have not been removed entirely, a fee of $25 - $50
will be held for the cleaning charge.